Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ginvera Green Tea to Feed my Skin!

It's sharing-good-products-on-Regine's-blog time!

To all green tea lovers, you can now slap green tea flavoured products onto you face! Anti-oxidising and whitening effects can be achieved, both at the same time now!

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel. Rub your sorrows away!


Finally, this new Ginvera version comes with whitening effects! I have been using the old version for the longest time. Was in blue packaging last time. But i super heart this new Green Tea Marvel Gel version!


I love to use it when i just step out from my shower, when the pores on my face are still open.

Just squeeze about 3cm length of the Marvel Gel on your palm, rub on your face using 3 fingers from each hand in circular motion, and see instant results!


I'm not going to scare you with my bare face, so i'm going to show you the "instant results" with the back of my hand. Kekeke!

Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel liquefies to a gentle gel upon rubbing in circular motion.


In less than 15seconds, you can see disgusting dirt appear on your face like these! Ewwwww, now you know how much dirt and dust our face gets exposed to.


I will use the Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel once or twice every week, everytime when i just step out of my shower. The gel feels cooling on my face and i do see a slight difference, as my face becomes more radiant. I think it might be because i rub it in a circular motion, which actually improves blood circulation.

I've also tried using it as a make-up remover, but i will not recommend it as i think it might not be clean enough. Just use your normal remover and you can double cleanse using the Marvel Gel. =)
Final result is clean and clear skin!

Next up, new product (for me), is the Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away!


I'm excited to try this, because its my first dark eye circles essence to come in a roller form!

Ok, frankly speaking i know its sposed to be green tea, but the crystal clear green application just look so much like jade which makes me believe its the real thing!

Is this cool or what!


I own so many eye creams but i am always too lazy to use them every night. I just hated how those creams are designed. They all come in a tub and you have to dig out the cream. Which always result in cream stuck in between my nails. -_-


I think the clever people from Ginvera might have heard us girls scream, that's why they came up with the roller device!

Its so easy to use, just roll it all around your eye socket, two rounds, and ta-dah, let the essence works it's magic while you sleep!

I'd recommend you to leave your tube of Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away inside your fridge, so you can have super cold treatment everynight, which just spells "Shiok"!

I don't have much dark eye circles to start with, but i think it's time to look after your delicate areas around your eyes, because dark circles form easily and is really hard to get rid off!

So before you develop BanBan's horrible, permanent dark eye circles, hurry start your save-your-eyes-regime now now now!

No comments: