Sunday, November 28, 2010

Clear up your skin with Eucerin

When i was still in Junior College i remembered how miserable i was because i didn't have perfect skin and all my other friends had baby smooth skin. =(

I blamed it to raging hormones, because no matter how many times i wash my face, zits will still come popping out as if its nobody's business.



Den in my early Uni days, a gal pal introduced me this brand of facial wash - Eucerin.

She told me her face was always oily and she had acne-proned skin. She then advised me to use skincare suitable for acne-prone skin.
I remembered i bought my first bottle of Eucerin Cleansing Gel from Watsons at that time.


You can always find a suitable product from Eucerin to suit your skin, whether if you have acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, sagging skin or normal skin.

Eucerin sent me their DermoPURIFYER series for review!
First up, the basic DermoPurifyer Cleanser, to eliminate excess sebum and remove dirt.


Its very much similar to my first Eucerin Cleansing Gel, because it also comes out in the form of gel; clear, odourless, non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.

Upon lathering, it doesn't foam up alot, but it spreads all over your face easily. It doesn't dry up my face after using it too.


Next up, the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Scrub.


Some people might not like to scrub their faces, especially when they are having acne problem. I think the Eucerin Scrub is somewhat the smoothest scrub i ever used. Hahaha! Its s'posed to help reduce blackheads, but maybe cuz my blackheads are too stubborn, so there weren't any much difference after using for the first time. =P


Nevertheless, i like it that it foams up easily and its gentle to our skin, especially for acne-proned skin. The micro-beads are really fine and smooth!


Last step, the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Creme-Gel.

I don't really use cream or lotion because they are too heavy for my skin. I always use gel whenever available.

The Eucerin Creme-Gel is water-based, oil-free and promises to reduce blemishes and prevents the formation of new ones.

It is also anti-bacterial, non-comedogenic and can be used alongside if you are undergoing any therapy.

You can make Eucerin one of your choices if you are looking for a gentle facial product. I tried using the cleanser 3 times a day and it did not dry up my skin a wee bit. Hehe!


Available in all leading drug stalls and department stores.


  • Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER Cleanser (200ml) - S$21.20

  • Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER Scrub (100ml) - S$18.60

  • Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER Crème Gel (50ml) - S$25.70

No comments: