Sunday, October 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Brandon is my new nephew!!! 28Sept, Sunday, was his day of birth, and also the day of of my sister's nightmare as she went thro 15hours of contractions and pain... in the end they decided to cut open her tummy and pull poor lil Brandon out... so all in all, my poor sister suffered 15hours of pain for nothing lo... -_-

Well anyway, check pictures of newborn Brandon out!!!!!!

Alfin and I went to Mount Elizabeth Hospital last Monday to visit the new mummy and new baby! Both of us had school earlier on so we met up to go there tgt. Treated Alfin Boy for Sushi Tei for dinner... All of us in the family are Mount Elizabeth Babies! (ermm, except my sister actually, whose born in some lousy Toa Payoh Hospital which i think has closed down liao... haha!... oh, and also someone whose born in KK Hospital... lalala!)


Mount Elizabeth Hospital!



Haha, Alfin boy!



We were in the lift to the 4th floor but during that short period of time i managed to take over 10 photos! power~

Told you I'm cam-whore Queen liao~

And I even forced Alfin to take pix of me lo! hahaha!


Okok! enuff of my shameless pic! Now its Baby Brandon's pix!!!!!

Hahahahah! so cute! so tiny!!!!

That day i dared not carry him cuz he looked so fragile and teeeny weeeny... and i think i'm pretty rough...

Anw the next day i went to visit him and Sister at the hospital again! And this time my mummy shoved Brandon to me so i really carried him! Awwwwww~

Teeheehee, my Sister will scream if she sees her pix here!!! lol! Check out her bloat-er-ness!



I think i wanna be a Mummy toooooo! Motherly instincts boiling up!

Tats Elaine standing up, my Sister lying down, me sitting down and my Mummy carrying Brandon!

Handsome!

I wonder why babies only know how to sleep, wails, poo and drink milk... so useless...

Hope Brandon will grow up strong and healthy and be filial to his parents! I miss him already man!

No comments: