Monday, November 22, 2010

Shoot it with Giant

Photoshoot with Giant again! o.O

Had to do this shoot, because i need to earn moolah to pay for BenBen's birthday parrrrtayyyy!

P/S I spent all that day's earnings at The Market Place @ Raffles City just by buying chips, cheese, ham and fruits for his parrrtaaaay!


Benben's nice enough to accompany me through out the whole photoshoot. So sweet!

And Giant Hypermart likes to dress me up to make me feel closer to my mom. I swear i've seen my mom wore a polo shirt similar to this... or isit from the next door aunty?


And its been a long time since i wore a polo T! Hrrmmm, actually its quite trendy rite. Nautical stripes! Very comfy too! You can still find top-grade cotton polo T-shirts selling at Giant.

And BenBen asked me to buy that pair of black pumps. He said its actually nicer than what i was wearing that day. @.@


Thanks to Zhao Na for doing up my make-up, thanks to the very efficient photographer who wrapped up after a mere 20mins and thanks to Giant Hypermart too!

*MuacKz!*

No comments: