Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wipe them clean!

Tell me which chick doesn't put on make-up.

I can't live without my magic kit! I put on make-up at least 6times a week, and everytime the layer of cement stays on my face for more than 12hours (omg, sometimes i wonder how does my face breathe!?)


Get your own FREE Biore Sample kit which consist of 1 Travel size of Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip, 1 Travel size of Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets(2 Pcs) here!




But no matter how much powder you can pile on your face, you must always remember to REMOVE ALL TRACES of it before bedtime!!!


My most trusted make-up remover products. I swear by these two!
  1. Biore Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

  2. Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets

At the end of the day, the first thing to do when i reach home is to STRIP MY FACE OFF ANY TRACES OF MAKE-UP~

To remove any eye make-up (ie eye-liner, eye-shadow, eye highlighter, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eye glitters, faux eyelashes, eyelash glue, or whatever you can have on your eyelids), always use a delicate remover!

Save your poor, sparse lashes from more harmful substances by choosing a delicate remover that dissolves even the most stubborn mascara.


Choose the Biore Make-up Remover for Eye and Lip!

I've used my blackest, darkest, most waterproof and smudge-proof eye-liner (from Maybelline) and also my favourite Mac darkest navy blue eyeshadow here.


Soak 5 or 6 drops of the Biore remover on a cotton pad.


Press lightly over coloured area (your eyes la) and hold for 5 seconds.

The Mac eyeshadow is easily removed! Maybelline's blackest and darkest eyeliner left a trail. But don't worry, use the opposite side of the cotton pad and swipe on your lash line lightly again.


Ta-dah! All traces of make-up removed!!! Simple as that!


With your eyes cleaned (and also much smaller because you've removed all your eye-liner), its time to remove all other make-up that were piled on your face for the past 12hours.

Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets, Number 1 in Japan!



I've been using the Biore Facial Sheets for the past few months already. Initially I was using the Simple Facial Wipes, but after getting the free samples from Biore 3months ago, i was an immediate convert.

The Biore Facial Sheets comes in a pack of 40pcs and its much cheaper then the Simple Wipes! (read more to get your free samples too!)




I'd recommend you all to get the box, tgt with the wipes. It contains the wipes and keeps it wet and fresh. Tried and tested! My facial wipes could last me 1.5months and the last piece still remains wet.


Its more convenient to pull out from the box too! Clean and easy!

Although the Biore wipes are smaller than the Simple wipes, I felt that its sufficient for the whole surface area of my face. Haha!

You can use it if you are suffering from mild sensitive skin like me.

It removes my BB cream, loose powder, blusher, highlighter and whatever you can pile on your face, efficiently!


Facial wipes are the best invention around, so very convenient and its a must-bring when going on holidays, stay-overs, etc.

In fact you can also save on your eye remover solution because the Biore wipes could even remove your mascara easily! But i'd suggest you to use the wipes on your eyes only once a while. The skin around our eyes are the most delicate part you know!

Just remember not to tug on your skin when you are removing make-up ok!


After using the wipes, just wash your face normally with your usual facial foam, and you skin will thank you for that!


Thank you Biore for the best invention for removing stubborn make-up so easily!



Use them when you are going for your gym and yoga classes, or when u are off to your favourite holiday destination, or when you are staying over at the chalet/gf's PJ party/bf's cribb!

Convenient and you don't have to bring your whole retail pack! Get as many as you want!!!



Say 'Hello' to fresh and clean skin again!

No comments: