Saturday, October 16, 2010

Host it!

I love all my emcee gigs with http://www.willyoumarryme.com.sg/!

I think i found my new interest... to host events!

Still have plenty of room for improvments, but its really, really fun to emcee!

And although all those weddings take place during precious weekends, no doubt its going to be top of my priority list in my activities/work list.


A great excuse/reason to buy new dinner dresses too.


My purple dress was a steal! So cheap, i think it only cost S$15. Bought it two years back and only wore it twice @.@ Luckily still can fit in.


And recently i was asked if i'd like to host a company's appreciation dinner. OMG~ I would love too! But i did not take it... i think i m not experienced enough and i din want to tarnish the event company's name. Haha! But nevertheless i am still very happy that they even asked! ^.^


Next wedding gig in 2weeks time. I miss hosting with Briannnnn already...

No comments: