Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kiss me!

Guess what The Sample Store got for me this time. (click at the sidebar to grab your very own samples!)



Mentholatum #1 Best Selling Lipbalm Brand in Japan!

My top 3 choices, Mogitate Lemon & Lime, Mogitate Orange & Mango and Mogitate Strawberrrry!

All packed with extracts of supplements to repair skin, reduce lip wrinkles, slow down lip aging and also gives lips a healthy shine. Woo la la~




The Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu lipbalms comes in 5 different fruit mixes, each bursting with Natural Fruity Goodness and Honey!


I think it smells exactly like real fruits. (i think i might just eat one for desert @.@)


If you are looking for a real moisturizing booster that is affordable and guarantees the best results, look no further!

Only S$5.90 each at all Watsons stores. (omg!!! is that cheap or what?)


But if you prefer fragrance free or Menthol feel, you can get the Mentholatum Deep Moist that comes in 2 variants: Deep Moist Natural (for fragrance free) or Deep Moist Menthol (minty feel)!

I love the Deep Moist Menthol because it leaves a cool, menthol feeling on my lips that perks me up instantly!


Extremely moisturizing with Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E. (it sounds like a yummy desert meal already)

Just S$7.90 each to hydrate your lippies. (wah lau, why so cheap one)

And don't say i never share ok, the Mentholatum Lipbalm series are #1 in Japan!


All Number 1s!


The fruity Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu series protects your delicate lips from UV rays too.

So you must take one along with you whenever you are heading to that Phuket or Bali beach retreat. Don't forget ok! Lips get sunburnt too!


And my personal favourite is the Mogitate Strawberry! Made with real, natural strawberry juice and honey okaayyyy~ Yummz~


I'm taking it out to the wedding dinner at Goodwood Park Hotel! I'm hosting the wedding with Brian. =)


I love how the balm feels on my lips. Unlike other lipbalms that can be quite sticky and oily, this one feels just slightly oily. Lips are hydrated almost immediately! Oh, and there's a slight menthol, cooling feeling too!


Just see the slight shine on my lips. And best is that my hair doesn't stick on it. Hurray!

It's sposed to be colourless, but upon using, my lips just hydrates instantly, hence it just looks pinky in the photos. Oh yesss, that's what i want to achieve!


Yea! I'm now ready for a photo with Brian, my partner. All ready to kick-start the wedding!


And good things are meant to be shared!

Jolene, moi and Kimmy, converted users of the Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu and Mentholatum Deep Moist unite!


Men-tho-la-tum!

No comments: