Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I emcee for you?

Am engaged for emcee services by WillYouMarryMe!

And i'm enjoying it so much!!! I'm loving these assignments. *beams*

I've been doing freelance emcee for weddings, and i still remember the first one i did was actually my sister's wedding @ Rasa Sentosa. Oh man, it was 2 years back already.

This year end is gonna be a packed one for me, because WillYouMarryMe has booked me for most weekends already! Woah, y so many couples tying the knot this year huh.


My dress from BKK! I wore to the wedding two weeks back, at Novotel Hotel.


It's such a steal, less than S$10 ok!!!! (Please don't go around telling the world that i m wearing such a cheapo dress. Hahhaahah!)


Its chiffon and i love the romantic rose on the dress.

Last week's wedding was held at Holiday Inn Atrium.

Brian (my boss AND partner) and I reached at 645pm for rehearsals. I usually do the English version, but Brian asked me to change to Mandarin instead.

I seriously want to thank my secondary sch's chinese teacher for incalcating interest in chinese language into me. I was so glad that i could speak proper mandarin!

Dress from Pam and Jeannie's shop. S$27 after discount. Wore to LT's wedding too. Hee...

Its really very fun to emcee! I'm looking forward to next week's! Yippee!

No comments: