Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Giant Hypermart Photoshoot III

Photoshoot III with Giant!

My boss saw the last Giant flyer NDP issue, me wearing red t-shirt and white tights and he was amused. I was speechless.

Nevertheless, I did another shoot for Giant last weekend at their studio. Before i left home i psycho-ed my 2 brothers to accompany me there!



Before make-up artist Zhao Na starts to draw on me. All these photos are taken by Alfin boy!



A simple pink top and a pair of short harem black shorts for the shoot. Comfy home wear.


Zhao Na fussing over my black shorts. She's so sweet! My mum doesn't even do that for me. Haha!
Photoshoot begins!

I think my brothers must be super bored while waiting for me...


Alfred was so bored that he wanted to have his own photoshoot too. Look, he is trying to pose like me!

I look fat here...


And within 30mins, its a wrap! As usual make-up and hairdo took 1hour, while the actual photoshoot lasted 30mins only.


Reach home pretty fast and forced Alfin boy to take outfit-of-the-day photos for me!

Ok, its just an excuse to cam-whore luh.
Floral dress from TW, heels, belt and bag all from BKK. I'm heading to BKK this month to stock up for more clothes!

Thank you Giant for the opportunity. Check out their next collaterals for product discounts and me! Hoho!

No comments: