Thursday, April 29, 2010

When there's no PFC on Saturdays...

Spent some quality time with BenBen last Saturday, cuz he need not play his "EPL" soccer match!


Usually I'd accompany him on Saturdays to cheer him on in his weekly soccer matches. Now i've made good frens with the WAGs (Wives And Girlfriends) from PFC (Premier Football Club)!

Nevertheless, there was no match last Saturday so BenBen asked me out for a twosome date.

He woke me out early in the morning to ask me to have Dim Sum Buffet with him at Harbourfront's Dragon Date Restaurant -_-


He ordered so much food! It's an ala carte buffet which will not make a hole in your pocket. Its only S$18.80+++ per pax for weekends. Variety wise and quality of food is pretty good, can be compared to the Dim Sums we had in Hong Kong. Haha!

After our brunch we walked to Vivocity for some window shopping. Visited Pet Safari! Check out that cute lil pup waiting for it's fur to be trimmed! Looked like a white lion, no?


After which we decided to head to Orchard for some Kinokuniya Love.

BenBen bought his Bape Magazine for SGD$41 the day before (that's crazy, i know!) from Kinokuniya too. I'm sure he got it because of the free Bape bag that came with it. The magazine costs so much yet there's only less than 30pages of content! @.@

I saw Japan's Spring Magazine that costs only SGD$16 and comes with a free Agnes br. canvas tote bag!


Tore the contents out aft i paid at the cashier. Weetz~


And BenBen forced me to take a pic with my new bag outside Louis Vuitton's shop. -_- Bah~ He just wanted me to see the contrast. Yes, i know la... keke...

There'll be match this Saturday so i'll see the WAGs again! Yipeeee....

No comments: