Friday, July 10, 2009

Surprise parcel for me!!!!!!


Received a surprise parcel last week when I opened my letterbox! Woohoo!


Just see how I tore it open and you know excited I was. Haha!



WOAH! Its a tin of Hollywood Fashion Tape!



The nice people of Orinity dot com has generously sponsored me with a tin of Hollywood Fashion Tape!


Just the pretty pink tin bought me over... and you have not seen the inside yet!



All pink! Hehe!

Its small and handy, fits perfectly into my purse!



The first time I was introduced to the Hollywood Fashion Tape was when i was flipping through the pages of Cleo Magazine ages ago. It still cost a whopping SGD$19.90 at TANGS now. I think Topshop has them too, and its around that price as well.


The good news is, orinity dot com is selling the authentic Hollywood Fashion Tape at SGD$11.90 (inclusive normal postage) right now!!!


36 pcs of Hollywood Fashion Tape in a tin! Haha, thats alot of dresses and tops you can tape.

Alfin saw the tapes and asked me what are they for -_- ignorant boys~~~ bah~

Some of the uses of the tape include:



  • To hide bra straps

  • Secure revealing necklines

  • Hold up strapless tops

  • Eliminate blouse gaps

  • Fix hems fast

  • Close wrap skirts

  • Keep scarves and accessories in place

  • Adhere body jewels



Just nice! I can use it on the tube dress Eleen (thx gal!) gave me, which is slightly loose at the top.



Step 1: Simply peel the backing from one side of the tape.



Step 2: Press the tape firmly to your skin or fabric (fabric in this case).




Step 3: Remove the other backing and apply the item to be secured.

It’s as easy as peel, stick and go!



And now the dress looks more fitting and flattering! Without gaps at the back and around my boobs! Heh heh~




The specially formulated adhesive is gentle on the skin, hypo-allergenic and leaves no residue on fabrics. The clear tape doesn’t cover up the skin’s natural colour and is more discreet and fabric-friendly than safety pins.


I thk I am going to use it on one of my party dresses. Keke, i m going to "hem" up the length to make it shorter! [cough, slut... ehem] Well, at least I'l save $$ by "hemming" it shorter myself. More ever its reversible! So I can still lengthen it if i ever will grow taller. >.<


And best is you can peel off the tape without tearing the fabric or leaving any sticky residue! I actually tried using the normal double-sided tapes (that u can find at Popular Bookshops, yes, laugh at me ok -_-) to secure a revealing neck-line of my v-necked Forever 21 dress, but the double-sided tape actually refuse to come off completely, resulting in an ugly mark on my dress! Boo~

Haha, so obviously i am very happy with the Hollywood Fashion Tape! Weeeee~



For more information and to place your orders (and you'd prolly would want to order because its cheap and good!), go to http://fashion-tape.orinity.com/ now!


No comments: