Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bowling Trip!

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Nope, i haven disappeared!!! only that i was really busy! So sorry..... firstly it was the F1 Primetime Spore shoot/film, den its the F1 Pre-Party, and of cuz the F1 day itself (its super exciting! i'l blog it soon! pix needa sort out... keke), den my sis juz gave birth to a baby boy (cute!!!), den I'm working for other events too, den its also my school's quiz week, so was trying hard to mug... yep, tat explains my lack of posts! (oh man.... now i feel guilty tat i haben been blogging muchie..... )

But actually i thk the real reason is that i've got chicken pox scars on my face.... wailzzzzzzzz.... so i dare not take too many pix.... eeeeek..... i hope it will recover soon man.... sob.... i haven been eating seafood or black sauce for almost a month now le... cuz so many ppl told me seafood and black sauce will darken the scars.... but why are the scars still visible????!!!! ~wailzzzz+wailzzzz+wailzzzzzz~


Ok nm.... firssssst up, pix of bowling trip with BenBen, ViVi, Bennie, Junne, Clara and my BRO!

Actually I'm not a fan of bowling, but I'm always ready to go anywhere to join my best frens for activities! haha, and my Bro Alfin came to join us half way too!


Moi on our way to meet the bowlersssss! (wah, today blogger upload pix super fast! dam high!!!)

BenBen! I love the colours on his T-shirt.

Muahahahahahaha! He's gonna kill me if he sees this... lol!


Our couple bowling shoes... ya... everyone else couple with us cuz all wore the same -_-

Us!

I'm growing out my fringe le... =(


Alfin, Me and ViVi!




Vivi(so cute! hahah!), moi and Alfin again!




Moi, BenBen and Vivi! (Viv and I are always in any pix.... hahaha!)



Okok, juz Moi and my Bro! I love yoooooou! (dam, i m so short -_- tout we're from same factory? how cum height difference so much one)




Awww... Bennie and Junne... sweeet lar


Tats Clara and Junne! Clara was her sch's team bowler man... zai~ hahaha!



After 2 games, i shoo-ed Alfin home while the rest of us proceeded to Helipad @ The Central for a drink! No choice, Alfin is only 17, so cant enter clubs and pubs... that poor boy... hehe...
Anw its my first time there! Super cool! the night view was breath-taking! And its a goodie place to chillex... and no cover-charge too, juz pay for ur own drinks! (should ask The Girls there one day... hrmm...) And there's dance floor at the lower floor while the top floor's open-air... yep, so its nice!


The gals tat night!


Juz me and Vivi, the cam-whore Queensss! (we're forever taking picsss... haha!)



The secondary school buddies!


Haha, and wad a way to end the post with a pic of me and Viv AGAIN... lol!


No comments: