Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Buy a new friend!

Ettusais Medicated Whitening Essence is here!


No whitening regime is completed without using any whitening essence. And viola, this is my new best friend because it lightens my post acne scars, blotchiness and freckles!



Even though I apply sunscreen dutifully everyday, whitening essence is still a must as it suppresses the formation of melanin and rapidly lighten post acne scars and even spots and freckles. Also, it hydrates skin, increasing its resilience to pimples.

You can use it after cleansing, softening and moisturizing, before applying your sunscreen!
I put it on once in the day and another time before i go to bed.



With sunscreen and whitening essence, i can go outdoors without worrying about developing freckles!

And unlike other essence, the Ettusais Medicated Whitening Essence does not leave an oily film on my skin. I feel that it is easily absorbed, leaving no no sticky feeling!


My new friend! Can be your friend at SGD$57.00 at any Ettusais outlets!


No comments: